Sunday, July 10, 2011

NYSC jitters

so last weekend I went my friend's house. Roy had just told me she'd gotten her ☎ up letter and I went over to take a look at it. Looking at the formal document made it all that much more real. To catch criuse I took a picture of it and put it up on bbm as my own ☎ up letter (my posting wouldn't be till november) as my display picture. The responses I got from people had me rolling my tongue and shaking with laughter. From responses like "oluwa seun!!!" to " are you for real??" to "its a lie jor". They kept coming in. To some of em, I kept the act up, to others I told it was just a joke. That being said(written)...

Next stop after school is usually youth service and so on and so forth (sheeet!! Am starting to lose interest in ds piece again. Lai lai, *keep it together babe*). Stories keep coming as to how the camps are, from sanitation to the types of people. Three weeks!!! Am sure it'd feel like forever. Then there's the rest of the year to look forward to. Its meant to be an exciting experience; meet new people, do new things, try out various things...

Its still three months before I can actually say for a fact what dt experience would feel like. How I would cope? Through the misery of the camp to the independent bliss of being removed from underneath the thumb of my parents.

xoxo
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment