Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More babbling...#2

Had a couple of rough weeks and I wasn't able to blog...it wasn't so pretty...here's a lil of wt I was thinkin...

@13 april 2010
As I sit down to study,i wonder if this is all my life really is all about. As I try to fight sleep, I wonder if being a student is all dt its cracked up to b and I realise, its far much more than I can see.
I hurt a friend of mine today and I am deeply sorry about it buh I couldn't bring my mouth to tell ha wt she wanted to hear or wt did not seem ryt. I cannot lie to those I care about.
My conscience cannot take a lot of evil n wicked intentions. Buh I wonder,with all d drama and politics going on in this school,i find my self lost @ times... Time to head back to d books.

@15 april 2010
Why would this happen...after I had high hopes...why is this man trying to make me hate him after am tryin so hard not to.what did I do wrong in d midsemester dt I ve to score dt low.just after lamenting the grade I got in my last semester...wt hope am I supposed to ve for gttn an a in this course now... Its not fair!!and its nt as if am not tryin my best. I hate this...why is this whole tin tormenting me this way... I feel tears on d brim of my eyes and I feel like letting the tears flow...i noe I don't deserve this buh I will move on. Better to noe my mistakes now than in d exam hall...should ve known today won't be such a good day...I just wanna block out d world :-( :-( no one can help me... *sobbing inside*


Today @20 april 2010
The first was bout me gttn ready for d exams and tryin to get my study on and d second was bout me seeing one of my mid semester...i just noe dt d lecturer has done me a rili big strong tin

Anyways,am over all dt now...now chilling wt my babe and tryin to focus on d things ahead

xoxo... #teenager tryin to take over on d move. Lol

2 comments: