Wednesday, May 12, 2010

''tHe OuTHer CirCl3''

How we are seen by other people is way different from the way we see ourselves. Take for instance,two people to u make make absolute no sense buh to each other...those two can never be separated as friends.

I was watching an episode of House the other day and it was about d diagnosis of a woman who is so up to date on ha blog as in ha whole life is on it...much to d annoyance of ha boyfriend. As I was watching d episode,i found myself being vexed on behalf of d guy cs evn wn d doctors told ha she was dying n needed a heart valve which cud either be pig or plastic,she decided to turn to ha blog! Imagine how vexed I was. Buh I noticed d guy was only mad for a bit because he already accepted her as who she was. Eventually,the babe was saved,she and ha partner still loved each oda,she stil posted it on ha blog and she went for d pig valve.lol..

My point is while I was almost angry that she would tell every single detail about her life on a blog rather than tell her partner, and me being annoyed at d partner for not making ha stop her bad habit, I realize that my opinion is just by the side. The boyfriend has accepted her,hook line and baggage and still loves her for it,no matter her choice in revealing their domestic turmoils.

We only find console in the fact that we love and we are loved in return. People may not accept how we handle our relationships wt our family,our friends our neighbours and so on buh one thing we'll realise is that whatever their opinion is, its in d outer circle. . .
Goodnyt. Mwaaahs

No comments:

Post a Comment