Monday, April 5, 2010

Me n my babbles: its easter

Ok,so I wrote this a while back buh guess ve been too busy to come put it up ere...my easter was sooo boring
I noe its d season my savior died and all dt buh this year things felt different...b4 I jump d gun,here's wt I been on so far

I noe its been a while since I wrote smthn..dnt mean I dint missed writing buh as my usual sayin goes,there's neva enough time. And lawd knows so much has happened in d past few days dt I wonder if my life is some kind of script n am d leading lady
I wanna stop nagging cs a second ago I was gonna write...skl is such a bore!!buh lets skip dt...
This weekend finally am outta skl!!i am sooo happy I left cs d chokehold in skl was gttn under my skin plus I think I just needed a break in my thoughts circulating over the same old things
Thankfully I can do dt @ home...staying @ home and conducting one of my favorite past times has made me realise dt I have actually changed!
To say whether the change is good or bad...dt I cannot be sure of buh I noe dt I can't change d past buh I sure as I can make do wt my present and my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment