Monday, April 12, 2010

P33r pRes5u're

Ok,so I should start taking this blog things more seriously ryt?????? Anyways,bin a min...as usual so much has been happening buh really,whose life is as smooth as a baby's bum....yeah ryt
Am still tryin to be dt kid hu wants to be a major world market player and tryin to take over my world buh I always seem to get sidetracked. If its not friends,its books,if its not books,its family and d circle keeps on turning..
Sometimes I tire myself wt d effort I put up to make sure d superficial physical aspect of my life is still rockin...yh,i noe:peer pressure
I think to myself dt while I do not totally succumb to peer pressure,a lot of it still gets to me.i could bet a million dollars if I had em dt as u reading this,some oda babe is having my same line of thought and dt gives me comfort...
So I noe am still a rocking teenager tryin to take over my world... I still got time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment