Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crushed

Ok... This post is just off the top of my head and i didn't think to edit any part of it out. Enjoy... Its been a long time since I have ever had a crush on any guy. and now I find out dt not only do I ve a crush on him,i have turned into a potential stalker overnight chi'mo!! My own haf be I didn't even know the crush existed until I started really lookin at wt he was doing. From the way he writes,i feel like I know him...(i should point out ere dt I don't even know wt he looks like). His tweets brings a smile to my face... I always want to reply everything he tweets buh for fear of being noted as a stalker,i can like to maintain myself. How is it possible for someone...like me especially to feel that way again,the fluttering in my stomach,the heart skipping and the rest of the works..i even took it a step further(yes,my very gd friend google),i found more about him,not what he looks like though but just more of him. I gt more than wt I'd ve found out on twitter...lol So I find out he has a blog too and he writes (p.s. He writes beautifully too #deepsigh) the most wonderful thing. In my eyes, everything he says or does will be wonderful. In my head,he's all I want but I doubt if he knows me...he will prolly think of me as a sweet person and be honoured that I have a crush on him,maybe tell a few of his friends,have a laugh about it Its because of this that I'll hold unto my star-struck thoughts of him and hope dt one day when he sees me,we'd have a laugh about this


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment