Friday, March 5, 2010

Feelings

This is from the best most amazing man in the world (aside my pops) and it means more to me than he can imagine. Love u babe.

Read on:

Definitely, no relationship is a success without quarrels. Some even say; quarrels make relationships stronger but on a personal perspective, I don't totally agree with that. One can only try to avoid them (quarrels) but in the end, it is inevitable. What matters the most is not the number of quarrels a couple have but how they resolve it and use its effects in a positive way and not storing the effects for a future mishap. Storing up quarrel effects only bring about a worrysome aftermath which will be characterized by accusations, more quarrels, hate, sometimes deciet and had I known's. For one to boldly say he or she is in a relationship, that individual must be able to understand that now, two things are always involved which is "my thought" & "her thought". When you take the two into consideration before making decisions, things go smoothly but when the reverse is the case, quarrels are bound to surface. A lot of people misunderstand this especially the guys so they rather not consult the girl but instead, take actions believing they are right all the way. Fine, he may be right but in most cases, the guys are usualy wrong. Baby, I know most times, I fall short of your expectations, I go contrary to even my own rules concerning you. I'm not gonna give the excuse of me being human anymore, only losers always look for excuses. I take full responsibility for all my wrong doings, mistakes and mishaps. I wanna be that man u dream of, I wanna fill that space in ur heart reserved only for the one true survivor that will stand the test of time through thick and thin. I may not be able to make a lot of things happen financially but I promise you babe, my strong will will always bring forth light at the end of the tunnel. All these and many more just to keep you smiling for the rest of your blissful life not only cos you are my girl but cos even without me, u deserve the best. Even when you came with me to see my mum, on one hand, I was scared but I had to somehow brace up cos I knew it was for the greater good. You were excellent that day babe. On the other hand, I love you too much to let you go so I'm speaking for myself. If I keep going on, I'd only keep u reading for minutes and the note might finally lose its bearing so i'mma stop here and let u ponder on these words. If u feel I deserve a hug, I'm open for the exchange. Happy Valentine sweetheart. I love you. Melveen!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment