Sunday, April 10, 2011

AlmOst at the EncOre

You only get caught unawares if you had no inkling that something would happen. There's no excuse of unpreparedness. A lot of people use it but it is never a good excuse. Like saying your flight check-in time is 4pm and head to the airport at 6pm. Or a student who knows exams are starting a certain date bt doesn't start reading till a few days before exam.
Am glad school's almost out..2 more weeks. That's like every students dream. In the beginning, it looked like forever and these last days feel like things are moving in fast forward. Am not complaining, in fact am super excited. Who wouldn't be, four years in a school dt prolly wasn't your first choice and u are almost at the end. *insert dancing smiley*
Am grateful to God, my parents for footing the bill, the new friends I made, the ones I lost inbetween and all the love I zapped from being in skl. A few pple tell me dt life really starts after school and I might want to wish I wasn't out of the university but I hope that won't be my portion. Leaving this school is to never look back and wish I never left *tufiakwa* ☺
After school, and with God's grace, I expect the next phase of my life to kick off with bliss and pleasure. Cs of Him, am not worried ☺
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment