Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February daze

back to my take over the world routine'
Been wondering how amma 'make' mai swag higher. Its takin a process buh its going good... Lol

Ryt now,am writing this blog in my financial accounting class seating inbetween chingy and becky... Came in late so I missed my spot on d first row........ Hence,my ability to write a blog in class.

Skl's gttn borin...having to wake up each morning n jst feel lazy bout comin for classes........

But how am I supposed to take over if I don't?

This new year has been fun so far, celebrated a new cousin, new frnds, new gist..lol and skl has been a major preoccupation.

But its not like things ve been perfectly smooth.... At times I wonder if there are things beta left ignored buh then I think about it and m like... Naaa,no way

My frnds in skl have been radio and most of wt pple gt to tell me is how they wanna be outta skl and be their own people. Which is a good thing.

Like me, a lot of pple have dreams so we singing 'look out world, we taking over' sooo loving it.


Anyways,need to gt my head back in class

No comments:

Post a Comment